What is Reiki?
Reiki is generally described as an energy healing system,
re-discovered in the early 1900’s by Japanese scholar Mikao Usui.
Here are some key facts how it works:
- Reiki is – literally – very hands-on: The energy is transmitted by simply placing your hands on a client – or even on yourself.
- Reiki is “truly sustainable energy”: The more you give to other people, the more energized you become yourself.
- Reiki can heal your life – in a truly encompassing sense. Not only does it stimulate your body’s innate healing abilities and deal with physical ailments, it goes right down to the root of problems, whether physical, mental, or emotional.
- Reiki helps to relax and cope with stress, harmonising body and mind, and aiding meditation.
- Reiki starts a detox process in the body, helping to rid itself of the toxins we take in every day.
- Reiki increases intuition and will help you to become more aware of your life’s purpose.
- Reiki is a spiritual path, re-connecting you with the power and peace within yourself.
- Reiki is not a religion. It is simply a tool that works with whatever religious path you have chosen for your life – and equally well, if you do not follow traditional religious beliefs.
- Reiki is “applied quantum physics”. It works on the level that makes the fabric of the universe, slowly un-doing the illusional world that we created.
… and finally:
- Reiki will change your life. Once you feel the flow of cosmic energy coming out of your palms, and witness the effect it has on anything it touches, you cannot help but question the established ways of the world.
Information extracted from “Reiki Academy London on the 24th November 2020”