Terms and Condition
Our Commitment To You
- All treatments provided by Becoming You Holistic Therapies (BYHT) qualified therapists will last for the specified duration purchased. i.e. a 60 minute treatment will last 60 minutes.
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to treatment and will receive up to 5 minutes consultation in addition to their treatment.
- Treatments will only be conducted if BYHT therapists deem the treatment safe for the client to receive.
- GP/Consultant permission may be required before treatments can be provided
- BYHT has the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate or sexual behaviour.
- If appropriate, legal action may be taken against the perpetrator.
- Payment will be collected for the full treatment price.
- If the therapist is unable to collect money before leaving, an invoice will be sent to the client’s address.
- All invoices must be paid within 7 days of issue date
Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 24 hours will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 50% of the reserved treatment.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your treatment, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
- We require a deposit to hold your appointment. Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on file.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services.
- BYHT has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided, or if the therapist is taken ill.
- BYHT has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated
- BYHT commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within three weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible
- BYHT services the following ares in West London; Ealing borough, Hounslow Borough, Hillingdon Borough London Borough of Brent.
- At the discretion of BYHT other areas may be covered if this is agreed upon the client will incur an additional travel fee (minimum £10).
- BYHT accepts payment in cash, bank transfer or through paypal
- Invoices will be sent to clients who do not pay for, or who cancel, treatments.
- Invoices must be paid within 7 days of the issue date.
- Client treatment details will not be discussed with anyone other than the client unless the client is under the age of 18.
- Clients under the age of 18 where there maybe an issue regarding the treatment or safeguarding this will be discussed with a parent, guardian or care worker.
- Consultation Forms and treatment notes will be kept on file, securely by BYHT
- All clients must complete a consultation form prior to receiving BYHT treatments
- By signing the consultation form, clients are giving BYHT permission to hold records and data about them.
- Personal information will not be shared with any third parties.
Clients Under 18 years Old
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The adult must give permission for the treatment to be performed.
- The adult must co-sign the client’s consultation form.
- The adult must be present in the room throughout the treatment.
- If a client wishes to make a complaint about BYHT, this must be emailed to the address specified at email@example.com
- Complaints must include the date and location of the incident, the full name of the complainant, details of the complaint and a desired outcome following the complaint.
- All complaints will be taken very seriously and a response will be provided within 28 days.
Insurance and Ethics
- BYHT is registered with CThA
- BYHT abides by the code of ethics provided by CThA
- BYHT is fully insured by Balens